The China based company Meizu Technology Co., Ltd recently stated that their most recent smart phone, the Meizu MX Android Smart Phone Just Unveiled In China and Hong Kong was available for sale this pasted January 1, 2012. The initial two international locations to get the Meizu MX is China and Hong Kong. The Meizu MX smart phone is going to be accessible throughout the manufacturer’s retailers in China plus in Hong Kong at the Meizu store.
The Meizu MX launched for pre-order in the middle of December and people who placed their pre-ordered still had to visit the store and stand in line. Just the consumers who have been assured a phone were advised to visit the retailers.
Even though each of the folks that pre-ordered had been already assured units, a number of them nevertheless went earlier to stand in line to get theirs first.
Just wait till you lay eyes on this….
Meizu MX Android Smart Phone Just Unveiled In China and Hong Kong
A smartphone that’s getting Chinese consumers excited
Chinese electronics manufacturer Meizu has released the Android-powered Meizu MX, a follow-up to the company’s coveted M9 smartphone. The well-crafted device features a powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 4” 960 x 640 pixel ASV display, HSPA+ data speeds of up to 21.6 Mbps, an 8MP camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, and access to Android apps via Meizu’s Software Center. The Meizu MX is available in China now for 2999 yuan (RM1,489). A 32G quad-core version is also expected to hit stores “later.”
Meizu MX without a doubt is amazing. Check out these features from the specification sheet.
- Quad-band GSM and penta-band 3G support
- 21.6 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- 4.0″ 16M-color ASV capacitive touchscreen with 640 x 960 pixels resolution; Gorilla glass
- Heavily skinned Android OS v2.3.5 (“Flyme OS”)
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos chipset, 1GB of RAM
- 8 MP wide-angle autofocus camera with LED flash, face and smile detection; Wide Dynamic Mode
- Up to 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g and n support; Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; Digital compass
- 16GB of internal storage
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Charging MHL microUSB port with USB host, TV-out support (1080p via an optional adapter) and S/PDIF-out for dock connection
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Stereo Bluetooth v2.1
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- VGA secondary video-call camera
- Full Flash support
- Document viewer
- File manager comes preinstalled
- Extremely rich audio and video format support
- Beefy 1600 mAh battery
The Meizu MX Android Smart Phone Just Unveiled In China and Hong Kong is like any other smarthphone it’s not perfect but you have to admit it’s impressive with out a doubt . It’s funny how many people do not like this phone because it looks to much like the iPhone. I don’t think it will out do the iPhone with the iOS and the iPhone hardware but you can bet it can easily go up against a great deal of Android smartphones out there.
Some drawbacks are that the battery is not replaceable by the user, some question the quality because of the plastic finish, some problems with the camera key and the viewing angles. Can you believe no FM Radio?